Dear Incoming Kindergarten Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
If you have child who turns 5 years old on or before September 1, 2021, we are excited that you and your child will be joining the Rutland Wildcat family for the 2021-22 school year!
Registration for our incoming kindergarten class will be held March 22nd through April 16th. All registration forms are available online (https://www.rutlandgs.org/our-school/registration-info) or you may contact the school office to have copies of the registration forms mailed home. Included, you will find all of the required registration forms (listed below). All new students, including Kindergarteners, will need to provide the documents outlined in the Proof of Residency Form at the time of registration.
2021-2022 Kindergarten Open House will be held Wednesday April 21 at 5:00 pm
meet in the Rutland Grade School Gymnasium at 5:00 pm
NOTE: All IL Dept of Public Health school guidelines will be followed by all persons in the school building (proper mask wearing, social distancing, small groups, etc.)
Required Kindergarten Registration Forms (found in full registration packet)
• Proof of Residency Form – Required for all Kindergarteners - Must provide supporting documents
• Student Registration Form
• Health Information Form
• Home Language Survey Form
• Race and Ethnicity Form
• Medication Authorization Form – Only for students who take medication at school
• Physical Form – Due October 15 each school year
• Eye Exam Form – Due October 15 each school year
• Dental Exam Form – Due May 15 each school year